AssaultCubeCommandos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clan site of AssaultCubeCommandos^$^

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
DaRealRocky
NEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY I_vote_lcapNEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY I_voting_barNEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY I_vote_rcap 
^$^Valentine_3m
NEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY I_vote_lcapNEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY I_voting_barNEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY I_vote_rcap 
ReEsEs
AimTrgrDed
^$^Killerarvola
RunningMan
^$^ GearsOfWar
^$^ Zakkyo
^$^Lio
Rapid$hot
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:08 pm

NEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaRealRocky
Colonel
Colonel
DaRealRocky

NEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY Empty
PostSubject: NEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY   NEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:04 am

Hello recruiters

We are AcC
To answer any questions right away. No we are not a new clan we are currently over a year old. We are a multi gaming clan. That means we play alot of different compueter games to. We are a skillful clan and we do nto accept anything less. You are all welcome to aplly in the next section. Below is what should be in your application.

User Name:

Previous Clans:

How long playing A.C:

Best Map and Mode:

Why AcC is right for you:

IMPORTANT!!!!!!! ! !To contact us for a trial to be in AcC you must do the following
Download a server that we can communicate on.

Here is the link to download it: http://www.ventrilo.com/
Step 1: Click the Download button to the left of the site.
Step 2: Choose the newest version for the type of computer you have.
Step 3: Agree to the terms of use.
Step 4: Now download =D.
Step 5: When you pull up Ventrilo go to the User Name and click the Arrow to the right. Hit New and type in your game-name/etc. Hit OK.
Step 6: Go to Server next. Hit New and type the name of the server (you can name it what ever you want it to be). In the "Hostname or IP" type in "nyc-ventrilo.nuclearfallout.net". Next in the "Port number" type in "23150". For "Password" you leave blank. Hit OK.
Step 7: Now your done. Just hit "Connect" and your ready to speak to anyone.

This is a talking system that uses microphones. (You don't have to have a microphone to join, just get on and message me "DaRealRocky or VewDew") If we are not on and you are just go into the AcC server and wait. When we are please introduce yourself and ask for a test ( REMINDER you can message us to if you dont have a microphone)

Thanks and good luck

AcC*| Clan
Back to top Go down

NEW RECRUITERS READ BE4 APPLLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssaultCubeCommandos :: We Are Currentley Not Recruiting....But You Are Welcome To Apply :: Enlistment-
Jump to: