AssaultCubeCommandos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clan site of AssaultCubeCommandos^$^

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
DaRealRocky
THRILLKILL'S (me) application I_vote_lcapTHRILLKILL'S (me) application I_voting_barTHRILLKILL'S (me) application I_vote_rcap 
^$^Valentine_3m
THRILLKILL'S (me) application I_vote_lcapTHRILLKILL'S (me) application I_voting_barTHRILLKILL'S (me) application I_vote_rcap 
ReEsEs
AimTrgrDed
^$^Killerarvola
RunningMan
^$^ GearsOfWar
^$^ Zakkyo
^$^Lio
Rapid$hot
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:08 pm

THRILLKILL'S (me) application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THRILLKILL
Private
Private

THRILLKILL'S (me) application Empty
PostSubject: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:16 am

User Name:
THRILLKILL

Previous Clans:
Taking a Stand

How long playing A.C:
about a year

Best Map and Mode:
Shine, CTF

Why AcC is right for you:
Alright, first of all, you have a kickass forum ^_^
second, you seem to have a good reputation

The only problem I have is the Ventrillo thing. Do we absolutely need to use Ventrillo? I can never get it to work on my computer and I read all the FAQs and bug reports and stuff like that.
Whenever I join any sort of group in any game, they might ask me to use that Ventrillo thing, but in the end we just used the yahoo mail chat thing to set something up, because that's my e-mail provider
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Colonel
Colonel
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 am

welcome do you have x fire or skype?

an what was yourname in TAS
Back to top Go down
THRILLKILL
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 am

Neither.
The only communication techniques I use are the Yahoo mail chat and the Facebook chat.
I don't even own a headset anymore. I used to own 2 pairs, 1 for each of my computers.

About that TAS thing... I was waiting for a skills assessment from their leaders for about a week and a half but I never got one so I left.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Colonel
Colonel
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 am

ok well search me on ac...i hope u now how...u can also use x fre as cat ...do u hve aim?
Back to top Go down
THRILLKILL
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:34 am

-at the server list, press F3, I know how.

-nope
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Colonel
Colonel
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 am

lol ok well i get on lke right now so get on so we canplay
Back to top Go down
THRILLKILL
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 am

whats your id in AC? I couldn't find "DaRealRocky" in the player search about when you were on.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Colonel
Colonel
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:22 am

AcC|DRealRocky it is.... i dvice u download ether x fire, aim, o skype in orderto cntact me ...if you can not do thisthe tetng process willl be muchloger if udo please pm ur ifo to me ty
Back to top Go down
THRILLKILL
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:16 am

I tried all three and I can't get a single one to work.
Macs suck for downloading.
I'm telling you, it would make this so much easier if you just made a free Yahoo e-mail address like I did and use it for the chat option. The only downside is that you can't have more than 2 people in a room at the same time, but you can open up multiple rooms at the same time in little tabs.
Back to top Go down
^$^Killerarvola
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
^$^Killerarvola

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 am

Macs owns for downloading! :p

Btw if i remember right x fire (CrossFire?) Is windows only and I know most certainly that Skype is for mac:P
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Colonel
Colonel
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am

i use skype...and sorry to say
This appliation has been denied
please reapply again someday in near future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THRILLKILL'S (me) application   THRILLKILL'S (me) application Empty

Back to top Go down

THRILLKILL'S (me) application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssaultCubeCommandos :: We Are Currentley Not Recruiting....But You Are Welcome To Apply :: Enlistment-
Jump to: